No products in the cart.
- Mon, 04 Dec 2017 16:00:55 +0000: UPS Acquires Sandler & Travis Trade Advisory Services (STTAS) - United Parcel Service, Inc. News Release
ATLANTA, Dec. 04, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Transaction Highlights Positions UPS to be the global customs broker of choice Immediately creates opportunities for enhanced customer experience Provides a robust portfolio of trade management services Bolsters trade and customs related information services infrastructure Complements UPS customs brokerage and Trade Management Services including Foreign Trade Zone services UPS (NYSE:UPS) today announced it has acquired Sandler & Travis Trade Advisory Services, the world’s largest independent provider of global trade management services, on November 30, 2017. “UPS ...
- Thu, 02 Nov 2017 20:25:00 +0000: UPS Board Announces Quarterly Dividend - United Parcel Service, Inc. News Release
ATLANTA, Nov. 02, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The UPS (NYSE: UPS) Board of Directors today declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.83 per share on all outstanding Class A and Class B shares. The dividend is payable Nov. 29, 2017, to shareowners of record on Nov. 13, 2017. UPS has a long history of rewarding shareowners with generous cash dividends. The company has paid either stock or cash dividends every year since 1955 and has more than quadrupled its dividend since it went public at the end of 1999. About UPS UPS (NYSE: UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including transporting packages and freight; facilitating international trade, and d...
- Thu, 26 Oct 2017 11:46:00 +0000: Strong UPS Execution Drives Positive 3Q Results - United Parcel Service, Inc. News Release
UPS Revenue Rises 7% on Balanced Shipment Growth and Yield Expansion International Operating Profit Climbs 8.9%; Currency-Neutral Profit* up 20% Daily Export Volume up 19% for 3rd Straight Quarter of Double-Digit Growth U.S. Domestic Revenue up 3.9% on Higher Package Demand and Yields U.S. Operating Profit of $1.2B, Including $50M of Negative Hurricane Impact Supply Chain & Freight Boosts Revenue more than 13%; Profits up 9.7% Company Lifts Bottom of Guidance Range; Expects Full-Year 2017 Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $5.85 to $6.10 ATLANTA, Oct. 26, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UPS (NYSE:UPS) today announced earnings per share of $1.45 for the third quarter. All th...
- Wed, 06 Dec 2017 13:22:51 +0000: The World’s Largest Post Office Fits in the Palm of Your Hand - USPS News
WASHINGTON — Looking to reduce the stress of the holiday season? Visit the world’s largest Post Office: m.usps.com, the mobile version of usps.com.
- Mon, 04 Dec 2017 19:17:54 +0000: U.S. Postal Service Meets Your Stamp Needs for the Holidays and Special Occasions - USPS News
WASHINGTON — Whether you’re celebrating the holidays or other special occasions, the U.S. Postal Service offers a variety of Forever stamps to help make it memorable.
- Thu, 30 Nov 2017 14:11:32 +0000: USPS dedicates Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp - USPS News
BALTIMORE — Postmaster General Megan J. Brennan dedicated a stamp today to fund research to help find a cure for one of the top 10 leading causes of death — Alzheimer’s.
- Mon, 11 Dec 2017 19:44:24 +0000: Oklahoma City Zoo Gets a Hippopotamus for Christmas - About FedEx
FedEx made a special delivery to the Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden just in time for the holidays.
The post Oklahoma City Zoo Gets a Hippopotamus for Christmas appeared first on About FedEx.